Wednesday 26 May 2010

This could be the start of something...

Why hello lovely Bandwagon! Would you mind terribly if I clambered aboard?!


I am very aware that this is *just* another wedding blog, but I am starting it anyway!
I've realised, 2 months into my 4 1/2 month engagement that the time is FLYING by, and I don't want to wake up the morning after my wedding and forget any bits of the amazing, crazy emotional roller coaster that is my engagement. (OK i exaggerate, there are definitely bits I'd like to forget but on the whole, I want this quarter-year in all it's manic glory preserved for posterity.)
So here goes: We are less than 100 days to go, having been engaged since march so stand by for a whistle-stop engagement and wedding planning adventure!
We're having a vintage inspired country wedding with royal navy influences, 3 different officiants, a fanfare team and enough craziness to keep us going for a lifetime!
I'm currently sitting my finals and am hoping that blogging here will keep me sane between now and June 10th, when the DIY and baking will begin in earnest!

No comments:

Post a Comment